BioStorage, LLC, an off-site redundant biospecimen storage facility, serving the biotech, research, pharmaceutical, government, and medical communities.
Biostorage LLC has provided expertise in liquid nitrogen (LN2) and ultra-low temperature (ULT) freezer technologies since 1990. BioStorage partnership comprises of:
- Cryogas Inc., which provides liquid nitrogen and specialty gases to the Baltimore and D.C. areas
- Fred Neighoff, of Neighoff Mechanical with over 40 years of medical/scientific research equipment repair and maintenance
- Rich and Julie Blood, both have over 15 years experience in marketing, sales and management.
The facility is located in the Northeast region of Baltimore, Maryland making it centrally accessible to Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions (JHMI), University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC), the Baltimore bioparks, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and a host of other Howard and Montgomery County biotech firms.
The facility currently offers five core services:
- Biological specimen management (long/short term storage and proper disposal)
- Lab Services
- Transportation/shipment of biospecimens and freezers
- Freezer repair and maintenance
- Freezer and accessories supplier
Our Mission is to provide biospecimen management solutions that are cost effective and quality driven, enabling scientists to protect their valuable research specimens for years to come.
We are committed to making customers and their needs first priority, while maintaining a safe storage environment for biospecimens.
We demonstrate integrity by being trustworthy, honest, and reliable. We also believe in Quality Management Systems to protect the integrity of your biospecimens.
We seek working partnerships with our employees, customers and suppliers. We believe in creating a knowledge sharing relationship that enables us to protect your biospecimens.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm
TOLL-FREE: (866) 698-3897
Maryland: (410) 247-2500
11605 Crossroads Circle Suite H
Baltimore, MD 21220